Get qwerky with quality
- Food Scale (Recommended)
- Quality Burr Grinder (Recommended)
- 18 Grams of your favorite Kamiak Coffee (Ground if you dont have a grinder)
- 200 Grams of good tasting water (Roughly 1 Cups)
- We recommend a 1:11 coffee to water ratio by weight (Adjust recipe as needed)
- Heat water to 195' - 205' F if you're using an electronic temperature controlled kettle. If not, bring water to a boil
- Grind your Kamiak Coffee to a medium fine grind size (table salt esq)
- Invert the Aeropress so that the plunger is on the bottom and the coffee grounds
- If you boiled the water, remove from heating element and let sit for 30 seconds to bring the temperature down to about 201' F
- Add coffee to the inverted Aeropress
- Pour half the water onto the coffee and give a gentle stir to ensure consistent saturation.
- After 90 seconds, pour the remaining water into the Aeropress. Give it another gentle stir.
- Secure the filter and cap. Flip and gently press into your cup.